IDC4 TRUCK 29
The IDC4 TRUCK update provides benefit from a large number of developments linked to diagnoses on industrial vehicles, light commercial vehicles and buses. It represents an extraordinary coverage that grows gradually and guarantees you are using an exceptional and avant-garde diagnostic tool.
Among the new features included in this new software, we wish to point out the new DASHBOARDS that TEXA developed specifically for Injection and EBS Trailer systems.
Another important new feature is the Vehicle check up function that gives you the possibility, for many models of the main brands, to diagnose all control units with only one operation.
Following are some of the most important diagnostic news if the IDC4 TRUCK 29 software, dedicated to the most important brands in the industry:
1. DAF: vehicle Check up function with the reading and complete deletion of the errors for ranges Euro 3 and Euro 4/5. Furthermore, the Freeze Frame data was developed for the Comfort and BBM systems.
2. IVECO: the Freeze Frame, stored Data Reading, Trip Recording and Can Analyzer functions were developed for the models EDC7Eu31 and EDC16C39. The CNG Injection for IVECO Daily 2012 and the vehicle Check up function for Daily 2012 and Sprinter 906 were developed.
3. KAMAZ: the Dinex SCR and EDC7 7UC31 Euro4 systems were developed; the support information and wiring diagrams were implemented, making TEXA's product fit for the needs of Kamaz and up to the certification received by this Russian manufacturer.
4. MAN: complete development of EBS 5 Knorr, safety error deletion, EDC7 C32, new functions in the activations, Wabco ZBR, following the manufacturer's logic.
5. MERCEDES: the Freeze Frame function for Actros MPIV, new adjustment functions for the PowerTrain systems and the second level diagnosis for the Chassis and Comfort systems were developed.
6. VOLKSWAGEN: the development of all the Petrol, Diesel, PowerTrain and Comfort systems was concluded for the new Caddy 2012.
7. VOLVO: new activations and parameters.
8. PSA Group: the EDC17 Injection control unit for Berlingo B9 and Partner B9 was developed.
NEW SOFTWARE FUNCTION: VEHICLE CHECK UP
Version 29 of IDC4 TRUCK was enriched by a new important function: the possibility, for many models of the main brands, to diagnose all control units with only one operation, without having to examine each single system. In fact, a peculiarity of the world of industrial vehicles is to have a high number of electronic systems and electronic control units belonging to different brands, and that require a customised diagnosis, are often found on the same vehicle. In order to meet the operational needs of modern technicians, the new Vehicle Check up function "Complete Scan + Error Reading" was developed; it allows a generic and general check up of the vehicle's electronic system.
This function is an important new feature within the multi-brand diagnostic tool industry and, even with respect to the still active TGS2, it expands, enhances and simplifies workshop work, making it possible to:
• verify the models of the control units in the vehicle's electronic system, even if the are not supported by the self-diagnosis
• A quicker reading of the error memory (form 3 to 20 times faster).
• The Check of the 'active' or 'stored' status of each error in each control unit.
• The access, when available, to the "error help" functions with the related repair procedures.
• The Selection and display of only one specific group of control units (even only one at a time).
• The Deletion of errors from the memory without having to physically reconnect the control unit at issue.
The same function is expected even for the Trailer/Semi-trailer EBS braking systems. For this category of vehicles, the function is called EBS Check up "Complete Scan + Error Reading" and it offers the same efficiency.